Please Use c10t Instead
Cartograph doesn't run on OS X yet, so here's a shoddy Java version. Java 6 required.
It does now. Check out c10t here
. The remainder of this page is maintained for historical purposes only.
- Did you read the above text about c10t?
- Consider using pynemap. It's more featureful (oblique!) and has the potential to be faster (numpy! multiprocessing!), but you'll have to install PIL on OS X. If I had found pynemap earlier I never would've written this program.
- You can patch Cartograph yourself to make it work... j005u has done exactly that.
- There's a cleaner version of Cartograph here. Who knows, it might work on OSX.
- 9 September 2010: uploaded 1.1 (now can rotate maps, added cartograph coloring mode w/ cartograph code).
- 7 September 2010: uploaded 1.0 (initial version)
Uses colors from Cartograph for block colors. Cartograph coloring mode uses (adapted) cartograph code.
Source code is here: http://github.com/wshallum/mcmapper
. Please modify to your heart's content. Requests for me to add/fix things will likely be ignored as this is a hobby project and it's good enough for me as it is.